ResCom Boards is a technologically advanced Green building material with No Asbestos / No Silica / Non - Toxic Material that offers superior performance in every category when compared to traditional Plywood, Gypsum, Cement based products & cheap MgO Boards. ResCom Boards is virtually impervious to Fire, Water, Insects; does not feed mold or mildew; is non-toxic, non- flammable and non-combustible; is durable, maintains it’s dimensional stability – even when wet; and has exceptional bonding surface.
ResCom Boards are manufactured with less energy and zero carbon footprints. Natural Minerals like MgO, MgCl2, Perlite, Fiberglass, Chip compounds to deliver a multi-purpose, versatile, non-combustible, and unique board material. This intergral, hard, inert and paperless construction panel has superior characteristics over panels made from gypsum, clay or wood and paper particles. So for an easier, better and faster job, ResCom Boards is best for Exterior / Interior / Flooring construction.
• Non-combustible, NO Flame spread & No Smoke
• Water & Moisture Resistant
• Strong & Impact Resistant
• Anti - Termite, Non - Toxic, 100% Green Boards
• Nailable / Sawable / Laminated
• Excellent Acoustic due to higher density and elasticity
• Reusable / Recyclable
• High Insulation - Cool in Summers & warm in Winters.
• Multipurpose - Smooth surface on one side and rough on other side
• ResCom 5mm (1220mm x 2440mm)
• ResCom 8mm (1220mm x 2440mm)
• ResCom 10mm (1220mm x 2440mm)
• ResCom 12mm (1220mm x 2440mm)
• ResCom 18mm (1220mm x 2440mm)
ResCom Boards can be mainly used as Ready Plaster, Ceilings, Wall Cladding, Exterior / Interior Walls, Wet Areas, Partitions, Flooring / Ready Slabs, roofs / Sheds in residential, Factories / Industries, Commercial buildings. Suitable for a wide range of general building for Fire Protection, Sound control and many other.
• Fire-resistant, Customised Design & Patterns
• Waterproof (Freeze/Thaw-Tested for 36 months)
• Mould/fungus/bug free (non-nutritious to mould, fungus, insects)
• Silica/asbestos free
Green / Environment Protection / Fireproof
ResCom Laminated Boards is a composite material manufactured in multiple layers to improve various qualities like appearance, strength, durability, stability and more. The process of lamination is done either by applying heat or pressure or with the help of adhesive. Laminates in the construction industry refers to a type of flooring that has gained popularity around the world for offering many great advantages. Apart from creating decorative surfaces on floors, these are also widely used for table tops and a variety of furniture..
A faster, efficient manufacturing solution from RPV Industries, the expert in steel framing design and build technology. is the We have newest manufacturing solution in the collection, designed for increased production & construction speed with a more reliable and easier to maintain system.